We collect and save your Profiling and Account Information for the reasons as stated below:
· We need your unique identity details, contact particulars, banking details and account history to accomplish our relationship with you and deliver Services to you. We use this information for suggesting and proposing products, promotional offers and schemes as while registering/signing up for an account with us, you are automatically subscribed to our circulars. However, you can choose to unsubscribe from receiving this circular at any time. We will only disclose this information as stated below.
· We use certain informationof yours in acombined form to form statistical record and demographical profiles for our business and marketing undertakings. We may disclose and release suchaggregated information about you that is not capable of being used or interpreted to identify you.
We collect and save your Service Usage and Transactional Information to:
· Determine, regulate and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to manage our relationship with you.
· Comply with any statutory or regulatory obligation.
· Form statistical record and demographical profiles about you for our business purpose and marketing undertakings and to deliver our Services to you. However, we are entitled without limitations to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes and processes, we will only disclose it in acombined form that cannot be used or interpreted to identify you.
· Monitor your usage of our Services ensuring compliance with our Terms of Service.
We collect and save your Correspondence Information and Personal Identifiers to:
· Meet the terms with our legal obligations
· Monitor your use of our Services in order to confirm your compliance with our Terms of Service. Any Personal Information that we collect and that we may use in an aggregated layout ensuring you are not individually identifiable is our property. At our sole discretion,we may use itwithout being liable for any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose comprising (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties.At any time you may update your Profiling Information on the website. In doing so you acknowledge and agree that under controlled and secure circumstances, we may, in the interests of refining personalisation and service efficiency, share your Personal Information with our affiliates (entities which are our subsidiary or holding companies or subsidiaries of our holding companies or entities which control, are controlled by or are under common control with us).
Web browser cookies
At times we use “cookies”to provide you with more customised information when you return to our website. “Cookies” are tiny text files that our Website places on your computer are hard drive to store information and facts about your shopping session and to detect your computer. “Cookies” do not contain any personal or private information and cannot harm your computer. “Cookies” are used to track user trends and to store user preferences to improve your interactive experience and commonly improve our Services to you. When you are sent a “cookie”you can always set your browser to notify you, so that, giving you a chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby approveus to use of any Personal Information collected by us using that “Cookie”.
We take judicious precautions and follow industry standard best practices to protect your personal informationand ensure it is not inappropriately accessed or lost, misused, disclosed, altered or destroyed. The credit card information, if you provide us with,is encrypted with secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored by means of an AES-256 encryption. Although no programme or system of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage process is absolutely 100% secure.We do not store any of your credit card information once. This information is securely handled and collected by our approved and authorised payment gateways. With the industry's most-advanced encryption, policies for fraud prevention and protection, our payment gateways are devoted to keep your account safe and secure. After your information reaches our payment gateways it resides on a server that is highlyprotected both physically and electronically.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you agree that you are minimum the age of majority in your province or state of domicile, or that you are the age of majority in your province or state of domicile and you have given us your consent, in the right state of mind, to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
In case we are required to interrupt, monitor, disclose and/or store your Personal Information- (a) by legal regulations; (b) to conduct our business; (c) to protect and secure our systems; or (d) to implement our own rights, we will do so as recommended by law.
Such interruption, monitoring, disclosure and storage may happen without your awareness. In that case, we will not be accountable to you or any third party for any damages whatsoever arising from such interruption, monitoring, disclosure and storage. To ensure that all our Users conformtoour Terms of Service, we may monitor your Personal Information to the degree that this may be required to regulate compliance and/or to recognise instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the safety and integrity of our Services are secured, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the sifting of incoming and outgoing electronic data posts to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or illicit, offensive, obscene or otherwise disagreeable material or content. We may under certain circumstances acquire an element of the Services from a third party service provider, to the extent that it may be essential, and solely for the purposes of rendering the Service to you, you agree that we may reveal to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be essential for the procurement of services from the third party.